Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion and Moisturizer, Water Based for Aftercare, Vegan-Friendly and Cruelty-Free, 3.38oz (100mL)
$24.99 per bottle
Keep your tattoo looking as gorgeous as the day you got it. Help speed up healing, reduce irritation and make colors look brighter with Bright Tattoo. Our tattoo lotion’s all natural ingredients are carefully selected to provide a clean, healthy healing experience, and may help to cut back on healing time.
Out of stock
Keep your tattoo looking as gorgeous as the day you got it. Help speed up healing, reduce irritation and make colors look brighter with Bright Tattoo. Our tattoo lotion’s all natural ingredients are carefully selected to provide a clean, healthy healing experience, and may help to cut back on healing time. Faster, cleaner healing means fewer chances of seepage, ruining clothes and sheets. Continuing to use our lotion after your tattoo has healed makes colors look bright through eliminating cloudiness caused by dry skin. Using sunblock post-healing will also extend the life of your tattoo and increase times between touch-ups.
- Reduce itching in your new tattoo and extend the life of color and line sharpness. Bright Tattoo Aftercare Lotion soothes inflamed skin, reduces itchiness, and may even help your new tattoo heal quickly and evenly.
- Continuing to use after healing will keep your skin moisturized and may increase the length of time between touch-ups. Tattoo color and line sharpness will fade, but dullness and cloudiness often is a side effect caused by dry skin.
- We’ve chosen an airless bottle for our lotion to prevent air from being sucked back into the bottle, keeping out mold spores, bacteria, and viruses.
- Our lotion is proudly made in the USA, and is Fair Trade, nature-friendly, cruelty-free, and Vegan approved. All natural ingredients are good for your skin and include no parabens. Not tested on animals, and no insect byproducts (beeswax).
- For best results, clean your tattoo with a mild soap and air dry. Gently massage a small amount of Bright Tattoo lotion into the skin, allowing to absorb completely. Post-healing, finish with sunscreen to increase life of your tattoo.
We’ve chosen an airless bottle to package our lotion in. Airless bottles are cleaner and safer for products that touch open wounds. They are designed specifically to prevent infectious microbes like bacteria and mold spores from getting into the bottle and contaminating our lotion. Other products use containers that suck up air, which includes these infectious microbes.
Gently apply Bright Tattoo Tattoo Lotion and allow to absorb completely before covering with fabric. Post-healing, apply sunscreen when your tattoo is exposed to sunlight for any prolonged time.
We’ve made our lotion Vegan-Friendly by including no animal products or animal byproducts and making sure all ingredients have cruelty-free sourcing. There are no parabens or petroleum, which means your skin will be able to breathe and heal naturally. VF, GF, Not tested on animals. BPA free and phthalate free. Made in the USA.